Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prayer of a Housewife


Dear Lord, help me in the task of keeping house, that it may always be a work of love and that I may provide a home for those I love where they will find comfort, understanding and love.
Teach me to find time in my daily work to think of God, to pray to Him and give Him thanks. Help me to make work itself a prayer to God's glory. Help me to make my home and my heart a home for Jesus. Teach me to be as loving,kind, dignified and diligent as Mary was.
I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just stummbled across your blog and am so happy I did so....this post was axactly what I needed to read right now. :)
Keep up your amazing blog work, I have found a new favorite reading place. Have a wonderful evening.

Brother Dave said...

Many Thanks!
Brother David